Read Jujutsu Kaisen Manga Online in High Quality
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. Following the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) guidelines, we have established a process for handling claims of copyright infringement.
Submitting a DMCA Report
To submit a DMCA report, please provide the following information on our Contact page:
- A detailed description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and wish to have removed, including the URL or other specific location of the material.
- Your full name, title (if you are acting as an agent), mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement of good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., fair use).
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized to act on their behalf.
Please send your DMCA takedown request to:
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA report, we will promptly investigate the complaint and take appropriate action, including the removal of the content in question.